Tuesday 20 December 2016

Original Pokemon Movie Trilogy On CITV From 19-21 December 2016 | UK TV |


When I suddenly saw Manga UK's update that the original Pokemon film trilogy was on British UK TV, I was pleasingly shocked and decided to check the comments to learn more and see what time the first film (Mewtwo Strikes Back) was on.




The thing is, I very, very rarely (!) watch TV, so it's funny how the only reason I decided to finally turn it on was because Pokemon Movie 1 was playing.

I found out that it had already started at 1:00pm, so I immediately turned on the TV to watch it and tuned into CITV to see the film already at around the halfway point - I had decided to watch it because it'd been a while since I'd last watched it (about a year, but I wasn't paying too much attention since I was with my younger cousin).











Hearing the soundtrack again and seeing the memorable scenes again made my day, especially since I hadn't truly watched the film for years.
Not just this, I picked up on a LOT of things that I didn't pick up on, or really didn't properly comprehend, when I was a kid.

Interestingly, I remembered when "Brother My Brother" would play and mouthed it before the scene started - my bro realised I had remembered.

When the film ended (after listening to the nostalgic music from the end credits), I actually went to another channel (Horror) to watch an on-going film (which rarely even happens!). 

"The Last Man On Planet Earth" is a sick film.

--> On Tuesday (yesterday) I'd forgotten to watch the second film (Power Of One) because I was occupied with things and completely forgot in general. It started at 11:30am apparently.
That was probably one of my favourite Pokemon Movies, so it's a bummer.

Hopefully I'll catch Pokemon Movie 3 on CITV tomorrow at 1:10pm!


No comments:

Post a Comment